Handpicked free Photoshop Tutorials for photographer, graphic designer, or illustrator for learning basic, advance and essential techniques of Photoshop, tips and lighting effects. All tutorials are very easy to understand how to make amazing photo manipulation, retouching and lighting effects and PS actions in Adobe Photoshop.
In this amazing post collection we have gathered 30 Photoshop tutorials to learn essential techniques for your learning opportunities. Scroll down to found your favorite tutorial and enjoy!
You may also like:
1. How to Create Stunning Sand Dust Explosion in Photoshop
2. How to Create a Frozen Look Photoshop Effect
In this video tutorial learn how to use camera raw filter and hue/saturation and also know more about mask layer and adjustment layer in photoshop cc.
3. How to Create an Evil Photo Effect with an Adobe Photoshop Action
In this tutorial you will learn how to create an amazing evil effect. I will explain everything in so much detail that everyone can create it, even those who have just opened Photoshop for the first time.
4. How to Create a Lens Dust Photoshop Action Effect
In this tutorial you will learn how to create an amazing lens dust effect. I will explain everything in so much detail that everyone can create it, even those who have just opened Photoshop for the first time. There are also other tips on how to do it through Canon lens guide by Globo Surf.
5. Make Creative Movie Poster with Dark and Red Tone in Photoshop CC
In this video tutorial we will make a creative movie poster with dark color and red tone using Photoshop CC. At the end of this tutorial I hope you find a great idea to be more creative in creating movie posters, hopefully useful.
6. Skin Retouching in Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
This tutorial includes the mixture of popular beauty retouching techniques.
7. How to Create a Surreal Stitched Portrait in Adobe Photoshop
Today, we will be learning how to create a golden stitched effect using just a handful of images and default brushes. We will utilize color palettes, adjustment layers, and textures to their fullest extent to create a striking piece of black, white, and gold art portraiture.
8. Dramatic Color Tone for Advertising Campaign
Learn how to create a beautiful color tone in your images. In this tutorial I will take a studio photo and place it on a new background and use adjustment layers and filters to create an advertising banner in Photoshop.
9. Day to Night – Advanced Illumination
In this tutorial I will show you in detail how to create a realistic lighting effect in Photoshop. I’ll create a simple scene and then we’ll create a night effect and add the light.
10. How to Create a Realistic Embroidery Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a realistic embroidered text effect in Photoshop using stitch brushes and layer styles.
11. Add a Halftone Border in Adobe Photoshop
Learn how to create a decorative halftone border in Photoshop. If you want to add a cool frame or a fancy border to a photo in Photoshop, you can use this halftone effect. Halftone borders work great with comics images and comic book effects.
12. Cherry Lady – Advanced Manipulation
In this advanced tutorial I will show you how to change the head of a model, how to easily blend hair using soft brushes and blend modes, how to add abstract elements and make all kinds of adjustments to achieve this abstract manipulation.
13. How to Create a Dreamy Forest Photo Manipulation with Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to create a dreamy scene featuring a calm forest with a glowing lantern using photo manipulation techniques in Adobe Photoshop.
14. How to Add Heavy Rain to an Image in Adobe Photoshop
In today’s Photoshop tutorial we’re going to have some fun changing the weather in a photograph by adding a heavy rain shower. The effect works best on night shots of dark streets to give the image a dramatic mood. We’ll amplify the subtle light reflections on the pavement to simulate the appearance of a wet surface, then add three layers of rain drops, each at different sizes to achieve the illusion of depth.
15. How to Create Powder Blast Text Effect in Photoshop
16. How to Create a Surreal Broken Glass Effect in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial we will be learning how to envelop a model in shards of shattered glass, thus developing a surreal fashion-forward image! We will be masking fur, painting using only default brushes, and tapping into the full potential of Blending Modes and textures in this advanced level tutorial.
17. Turn Baby Photo into a Fairy Tale “Queen of Fungi” Composite
This tutorial will show you from start to finish how to create this magical photo manipulation! Read this tutorial and learn how to create interesting effects create interesting and beautiful picture!
18. How to Create Face Slice Wooden Effect on Photoshop
19. Easy to Change WaterColor Painting Effect – Photoshop Tutorial
In this Tutorial, Learn How to change Watercolor Painting Effect in Photoshop. This Photo Manipulation Tutorial you’ll learn how to easily turn a photo look like a watercolor painting look effect in photoshop. It’s one of those quick and simple Photo retouching tutorials you’ll learn how to use Filter Gallery Tool, Adjustment Layer tool and photoshop camera raw to put beautiful watercolor Painting effects.
20. Dream World – Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial
In this Photo Manipulation tutorial, Learn how to create alone girl into the dream world with rain stars effect. This Photoshop Tutorial you’ll learn how to easily create Fantasy rain stars Photo Editing. It’s one of those quick and simple Photo retouching tutorials you’ll learn how to use Adjustment Layer tool, photoshop camera raw and Color Efex Pro to put the girl in the dream world with rain stars photo effects.
21. Pop Art Photoshop Portrait Effect
Pop art Photoshop effect tutorial. Learn how to turn a photo into a graffiti looking portrait using filters and effects. I will show you how to create the glasses using the pen tool and how to create reflections and a paint and drawing effect in Photoshop.
22. How to Create Burger Restaurant Flyer Design in Photoshop Tutorial
This Restaurant Flyer Photoshop tutorial will teach you how to design a stunning, ready for print Burger Flyer / Poster from scratch using CMYK system.
23. How to Create a Romantic Wedding Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a beautiful wedding manipulation in Adobe Photoshop. First, we’ll tackle the scenic layout using mostly free stocks, and then we’ll adjust the wardrobe to fit the theme better.
24. How to Create a Black Panther Movie-Inspired Photo Manipulation in Photoshop
25. Creating a Movie Poster Manipulation Effects in Photoshop CC
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create a movie poster with manipulation effects using Photoshop CC.
26. How to Create a Harry Poter and the Mirror of Erised Illustration in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial we’re going to get to know how to create this scene in Adobe Illustrator by using basic geometrical shapes, the Gradient Tool (G) and more. After this tutorial you’ll know how to usefully organize a file with many layers, how to quickly create Clipping Masks, and how to combine basic shapes to create pretty looking characters. Also, we’ll render our illustration with the Brush Tool (B) a bit. Now, let’s get started.
27. How to Create a Galaxy-Inspired Self-Portrait Photo Manipulation in adobe Photoshop
You can turn your selfies into cool digital art! And working with your own portraits is a fun way to learn more about Adobe Photoshop. Today, you’ll learn how to create this galaxy manipulation using one of my own photos and a few free stocks from Pixabay.
28. How to Add Realistic Tattoo to a Person Body in Photoshop Tutorial
In this photoshop photo editing tutorial, I’ll show you easy way to add a realistic tattoo on Your Body in photoshop while making it look like it’s really a part of the original photo.
29. How to Create a Glitch Distortion Photo Effect in Photoshop
In this photoshop glitch photo effects tutorial, I’ll show you how to create non-destructive glitch distortion dispersion effect in photoshop.
30. Change Hair Color in Photoshop
Before reaching for that bottle of dye, have a look in Photoshop and see how you will look with different colored hair. Also useful for retouching and special effects.
Thanks for being a part of this beautiful blog. Hours spent to create this web space to our visitors as much useful as we can. We're living with a pace of life and build beneficial collections related to graphic and web design. Here we come up with premium and free collections like mockups, backgrounds, fonts, wordpress themes, branding, inspiration, tutorials and informative articles for professional designers and beginners. Go ahead and let's be a partners! View all posts by decolore
- Software Coupons
- Spanish Tutor
- Backgroundabstract.com – free abstract backgrounds for download
- Purchase a Dissertation at Edubirdie
- Free PNG Images
- MyPaperDone.com – reliable writing service.
- MyCustomEssay.com – help with term papers.
- Premium Free Vectors
- Resources for Graphic Designers
- Online Logo Maker
- Best Research Paper Writing Services
- GrabHosts.net – Coupons and Promo Codes Hub