Tutorials are perfect for both beginners and advance graphic designers. There are an amazing Photoshop and Illustrator text effect tutorials to create posters, flyers, calendar and giving your typography or lettering a fresh touch with traditional and digital media, mixing patterns and textures to give to your art work outstanding spark.
In this great post we have collected 30 Handsome Free Text Effect Photoshop Tutorials from different web sources. Scroll down and search your favorite tutorial to learn how to make a text effects.
You may also like:
1. How to Create an Instagram-Inspired Neon Text Effect: Photoshop in 60 Seconds
2. How to Create a Grunge Text Effect Using a Displacement Map in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a text effect using displacement mapping in Adobe Photoshop.
3. How to Create a Trippy, Lenticular 3D Text Effect Illusion in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will show you how to use Photoshop’s 3D tools and settings to create a trippy, lenticular text effect pretty easily.
4. How to Create a Spiderman Inspired Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial I will show you how to create an easy Spiderman text effect, using a pattern and a layer style. The Spiderman text effect is a part of Super Heroes – Photoshop Styles from my portfolio on Envato Market.
5. How to Create a Color Font in Photoshop Using Fontself
The people behind Fontself reached out to me and asked if I’d like to try out their tool for creating custom Color Fonts, so in today’s tutorial I’ll take you through the process of how I created my first Color Font with ease, using the Fontself extension for Adobe Photoshop.
6. How to Create a Superhero Comic Text Effect in Photoshop
Don’t you just love those old superhero comic book covers? The early ones are really cool, especially the titles that were illustrated in a blocky 3D type effect. Follow along with today’s tutorial to reproduce a superhero comic book style text effect, similar to the original Superman title logo. We’ll lay out the text in Photoshop and generate a 3D appearance with some clever layering techniques, then bring the effect to life with bold colours and a halftone print effect.
7. Create Rusted Metal Text Effect Inspired by “Mad Max” Movie
In this Photoshop tutorial, I will show you the process of creating this Rusted Metal Text Effect Inspired by “Mad Max” Movie.
NOTE: The Photoshop tutorial is done in Photoshop CC – therefore some screenshot may have slighting different layout as in the earlier version. Some brushes are exclusive to Photoshop CS6.
8. Create Realistic Frozen Text Effect in Photoshop
In this tutorial, I will show the process I used to create this realistic frozen text effect in Photoshop. We will be using a number of ice textures and custom brush to achieve this effect. We will also be using adjustment layers and filters to perform the touch-ups.
9. How to Create an Abstract Pastel 3D Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
Bright, pastel 3D typography is one of this year’s awesome trends, and it’s such a fun style to create and include in projects. This tutorial will show you how to use Photoshop’s shape and 3D tools and settings to create a trendy, abstract pastel text effect.
10. Create Typography Using Simple Geometric Shapes in Photoshop
In this Photoshop tutorial, I will show you how to Create Typography Using Simple Geometric Shapes in Photoshop. This is a simple and fun tutorial, aim to get you familiar with the Shape Tool in Photoshop.
11. How to Create a Styled Mix Brush Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will show you how to create and style a mixer brush tip, and adjust its settings to stroke a work path and create a simple 3D text effect. Let’s get started!
12. Create Melted Chocolate Type
This tutorial reflects some of that dilemma. Here Radim Malinic shows you how to create the semblance of words spelt out in melted chocolate. You’ll be encouraged to speed up at times, while at other times you’ll need to linger over tiny details to create that ultra-realistic look, fit for any advertising campaign or logo.
13. How to Create a 3D Golden Cinematic Text Action in Adobe Photoshop
Actions are a powerful tool in Adobe Photoshop, and those who use Photoshop for their work will probably use them on a daily basis. They can be a huge timesaver in your workflow. In this tutorial you will learn how to create an action for a 3D golden cinematic text effect, which will work with any font in different sizes. This action is a part of the 3D Cinematic Text Generator – Actions pack.
14. How to Create Black Panther Text Effect in Photoshop Tutorial
In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to recreate the Black Panther movie poster text effect. To recreate this text effect we will use stacks of Layer Styles to create the texture, chrome, and other effects found in this movie poster text effect.
15. How to Create Fire Text Effect in Photoshop CC 2018 Tutorial
In this video tutorial you will learn how to make a realistic fire text effect, like a burning metal, super hot and lava hot effect.
16. How to Create Letter Portrait in Photoshop CC 2018 Tutorial
In this photoshop tutorial we will see text portrait style effect. But the main difference is that instead of insane amount of messy text, all we will use is just single letter and attach a portrait with it.
17. How to Create a Glittering, Festive, 3D Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will show you how to use Photoshop’s 3D Tools, adjustment layers, and a couple of textures to create a dazzling, glittery, festive text effect.
18. How to Make Glowing Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
19. How to Create 3D Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator Tutorial
20. How to Create Fire Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
21. How to Create a happy New Year Light Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
22. How to Create Powder Blast Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
23. How to Create a 3D Marquee Bulb Sign Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will show you some tips and tricks to create a marquee bulb sign text effect using Photoshop’s 3D tools and settings, along with a few images, textures, layer styles, and adjustment layers.
24. How to Create a Glazed Cookie Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will show you how to use Photoshop’s brush settings, layer styles, and adjustment layers to create a fun, bright glazed cookies text effect.
25. New Ork Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
Photoshop text effect building – New york. Text effect with buildings. Cool text edit with a font overlapping buildings in New York. Using the pen tool, layer mask and the brush we can create this amazing edit. However, it takes a bit of work – getting the right image (perspective) and placing the text the correct place.
26. Create a Splash Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
In this tutorial, we’re going to learn how to create a splash text effect in Adobe Photoshop.
27. How to Create Drop Shadow on Text Line – Photoshop Tutorial
In this video I will show you, how to create shadows on the line of text. Enjoy!
28. How to Create a Shiny Tinsel Text Effect in Adobe Photoshop
This tutorial will show you how to use brush settings, layer styles, healing tools, adjustment layers, and some tips and tricks to create a shiny, bright, fun tinsel text effect.
29. How to Create a Rocket Fireworks Text Effect in Adobe Illustrator
In the following steps, you will learn how to create a rocket fireworks text effect in Adobe Illustrator. For starters, you will learn how to set up a simple grid, how to create pixel-perfect shapes, and how to adjust them. Using basic blending and vector shape building techniques, you will learn how to create the main shapes of your rocket and how to add subtle shading and highlights.
30. How to Create Geometric Low Poly Design on Text in Adobe Illustrator
This tutorial will guide you the simple technique to create low poly effects using polygon shape and create a uniform and symmetrical pattern of low poly effect to apply on??????? the text.