A lot of students feel creative when choosing their future careers. After all, becoming a designer means that you can have a great-paying job and explore your imagination. What is interesting about this field is that you can find a career path that will suit you best, like fashion, software, and many others. Yet, in all of these fields, you will have to create mockups.
If you are only getting started, there are a lot of tools that you can use in design. Sometimes, it can be overwhelming to start doing something new, including mockup creation. Luckily, there are websites, like online essay writing service, to help you with that. And in case you already have some experience in this area, you know that Figma is probably the best.
Today, the industry of UI/UX design faces some sort of crisis. A lot of software tools that are available for creators offer the same features. Also, they don’t add anything unique to the table, except a couple of minor changes. From this point of view, Figma is a lot more valuable for a creator than other apps.
Sometimes, you just need a little push to start learning new things. If you don’t have enough time with your studies, order writing essays service for the assignments and start exploring the world of design! So, here are 8 reasons to use Figma for mockup creation.
What is Figma?
The app that will be discussed in this list is software that is used specifically for designing mockups, prototypes, and wireframes. Some users say that this is the best graphic tool out there. It is simple to use and has a very intuitive interface.
It is Browser-Based and Stored in the Cloud
For some people, this is the most obvious benefit of Figma. You don’t have to download anything to use it. You just open up your browser, log into your account, and start creating your mockups!
The same principle is applied at any PaperWritingService, where you just place an order and the experts will work their magic. All you need is to upload the instructions at the very beginning and download the final paper. Quite easy, isn’t it?
Due to the type of storage, Figma works on every platform, including:
Connects with Slack
A lot of companies today use Slack as their channel of communication between managers, clients, and employees. So, the developers decided to include this software in Figma. When you have a Figma channel in Slack, all members are automatically alerted of the changes in the design. This way, everybody can see what is going on in the project and give feedback.
Easy Transition for Projects on Multiple Platforms
If you have already been working on a project in another app, for example, in Sketch, you can easily carry on working in Figma. No pixels will be lost on your design, and the transition will be smooth and fast! Also, as it was mentioned before, with the help of Slack, you can integrate other users into your projects without any trouble.
Sharing Files is Very Easy Across Many Users
This app is used in a browser of your choice, so sharing files and feedback is similar to Google Docs. You can see users who edit something in your project in real-time and recognize them by their avatars. Also, when you click on their profile picture, Figma shows what the person has been working on at that time.
This feature might be obvious to some users. But it happened to the best of us at least once: you work on your project for an hour, your computer crashes, and all work is lost. Well, Figma got you with an autosave feature that automatically saves your changes after a set period of time.
It Has a Lot of Plugins, Templates and Prototypes
The software is actively supported by the community of designers who want to make their experience even better. So, they create hundreds of unique templates and store them in an online library that every user can browse through.
Also, Figma has a lot of plugins that will make your experience even better! Here are some of the most popular add-ons that users love:
- Unsplash. It allows you to add license-free images to your design.
- Iconify. With the help of this add-on, users can add icons, emojis, or logos. This is especially useful for creators who make daily workflow mockups.
- Figmotion. This plugin adds animation to your design!
- Rename It. This is a very specific add-on that can make your work a lot easier. When you finish a project, sometimes, you may forget to give your layers a proper name without messing up your whole work. This add-on helps you in renaming every layer with text, numbers, and premade titles.
- SPELLL. Usually, spell checks are not necessary for the design. Still, if you have trouble with concentrating on your grammar, this add-on has your back! It’s especially useful when you design something that requires a lot of text, for example, a book website, or a blog.
- Mapsicle. This add-on is great for those people who create pages with maps, like directions to a business, for example. The real-world maps from this plugin are excellent and can add something unique to your design. You can also create 3D plans and zoom into separate areas when needed.
It is Totally Free!
Well, not completely free, because you can always upgrade your account to a higher tier. But the free plan is amazing and very generous. You can work on three projects at the same time, save them, and share them with other users. For most cases, this plan is more than enough, especially for a student!
Figma is Easy to Learn Even for Beginners
The learning process for this app is very straightforward. Even if you are a beginner in design in general or in software for mockup creation in particular, you will find Figma as a perfect tool for learners. You can also follow tutorials that the app suggests for first-time users!
Some experts say that Figma can still make some improvements. For example, cloud-based storage might not be comfortable for everybody, especially when you don’t have a good internet connection. But, for an average creator, this tool can be the best on the market today. Figma will totally address all your designing needs and even more!
Thanks for being a part of this beautiful blog. Hours spent to create this web space to our visitors as much useful as we can. We're living with a pace of life and build beneficial collections related to graphic and web design. Here we come up with premium and free collections like mockups, backgrounds, fonts, wordpress themes, branding, inspiration, tutorials and informative articles for professional designers and beginners. Go ahead and let's be a partners! View all posts by decolore
- Software Coupons
- Spanish Tutor
- Backgroundabstract.com – free abstract backgrounds for download
- Purchase a Dissertation at Edubirdie
- Free PNG Images
- MyPaperDone.com – reliable writing service.
- MyCustomEssay.com – help with term papers.
- Premium Free Vectors
- Resources for Graphic Designers
- Online Logo Maker
- Best Research Paper Writing Services